If you have any technical questions about this application form, or your login information, please contact Submittable directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete your application by 11:59pm PST on April 21, 2020. Early submissions are highly encouraged.
The application to the 2020 Cabaret Fellows program requests the following materials:
- Contact and Demographic Information - Name, email address, telephone number, physical address, etc.
- Biographical Statement - A sketch of your biography that focuses on your history as a performer or cabaret artist in 300 words or less.
- Conference Objectives - This should outline your goals and objectives for your time with the Cabaret Fellows program in 500 words or less.
- Two Work Samples - Provide two contrasting videos of your work in performance. You will have the option to either upload individual videos OR provide a link for each video, which may be hosted via DropBox, Google Drive, YouTube, or another accessible online platform.
- Scholarship Information - If you would like to be considered for financial assistance, you may indicate that below. You will also be asked to provide information regarding your current financial situation.
Due to the high volume of submissions that the Cabaret Fellows program receives annually, we ask that you carefully review the following:
- You must adhere to all stated guidelines to ensure your application is complete.
- If an error is discovered upon review of your submission, the O'Neill literary office will reach out to you directly. You will have 48 hours to update your application with the corrected material. If your application is not amended within that window, it will be withdrawn and your fee will not be refunded.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the O'Neill literary office at email@example.com or (860) 443-5378 x 227.