Welcome to the Launchpad of the American Theater. The O'Neill uses Submittable to help you submit your materials for the summer season or apply for a semester with the National Theater Institute.
Create an account below to start your application, save it, and submit it on your time.
- National Theater Institute: NTIAdmissions@theoneill.org (upcoming deadline 3/20/20)
- National Directors Fellowship: NDF@theoneill.org
- Plays, Musicals, Puppetry, Critics, Cabaret: LitOffice@theoneill.org
"NTI is a practicum. It is your laboratory. We hope to test your limits. We hope that you exceed your own expectations and perceptions of what those limits may be. We hope to redefine what you believe is possible, the possibilities of what can happen in a day, and the possibilities of what can happen on the stage. The people you work with at NTI join you on your professional and personal journey sharing a common experience, language, and work ethic. Ready? Let's begin!" - Rachel Jett, NTI Artistic Director
THANK YOU FOR APPLYING TO THE NATIONAL THEATER INSTITUTE! We look forward to reviewing your materials and working together to support your artistic aspirations.
- **DEADLINE EXTENDED** APRIL 5 - (Summer and Fall Programs) National Theater Institute Semester, National Music Theater Institute, NTI-Advanced Directing, Moscow Art Theatre Semester, Theatermakers Summer Intensive
- OCTOBER 20 (Spring Programs) National Theater Institute Semester, NTI-Advanced Directing, NTI-Advanced Playwriting
NTI uses Submittable to help you manage your application. Create an account below to start your application, save it, and submit it on your time.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email to your contacts to ensure that you receive all your materials.
If you have any technical questions about this application form, or your login information, please contact Submittable directly at email@example.com.
Please complete your application by 11:59pm PST on April 21, 2020. Early submissions are highly encouraged.
The application to the 2020 Cabaret Fellows program requests the following materials:
- Contact and Demographic Information - Name, email address, telephone number, physical address, etc.
- Biographical Statement - A sketch of your biography that focuses on your history as a performer or cabaret artist in 300 words or less.
- Conference Objectives - This should outline your goals and objectives for your time with the Cabaret Fellows program in 500 words or less.
- Two Work Samples - Provide two contrasting videos of your work in performance. You will have the option to either upload individual videos OR provide a link for each video, which may be hosted via DropBox, Google Drive, YouTube, or another accessible online platform.
- Scholarship Information - If you would like to be considered for financial assistance, you may indicate that below. You will also be asked to provide information regarding your current financial situation.
Due to the high volume of submissions that the Cabaret Fellows program receives annually, we ask that you carefully review the following:
- You must adhere to all stated guidelines to ensure your application is complete.
- If an error is discovered upon review of your submission, the O'Neill literary office will reach out to you directly. You will have 48 hours to update your application with the corrected material. If your application is not amended within that window, it will be withdrawn and your fee will not be refunded.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the O'Neill literary office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 443-5378 x 227.